“Mission Impossible: Dead Reckoning – Part One” Coming to the LARC Theater

On Thursday, Nov. 16 at 7 p.m., “Mission Impossible: Dead Reckoning – Part One” will be shown on Nov. 16 at 7 p.m. in the LARC Theater.

Another Thursday, another film to see in the LARC Theater.

On Thursday, Nov. 16 at 7 p.m., “Mission Impossible: Dead Reckoning – Part One” will be shown in the third-floor theater of the Library and Resource Center at Lindenwood. Entry is free for anyone with a student I.D. and $2 for general admissions. 

In this feature film, Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) and the IMF team take on the task of finding a deadly weapon in hopes of keeping it from becoming a deadly weapon. As they race across the world, Ethan finds himself wondering what matters more, the mission or the people he cares about

When it was released on July 12, critics were naming it one of the top movies of 2023. The film is full of Tom Cruise’s infamous stunts including a motorcycle stunt that had the actor destroying six motorcycles in one day of filming. The White Widow actress (Vanessa Kirby) admitted in an interview that some scenes were so specific that they would have up to forty takes.

Don’t miss out on getting to see this major motion film on Nov. 16 or any of the other movies in Lindenwood’s film festival.