Events happening in St. Louis – February edition

Photo by Pexels
What to do in the St. Louis area this month.

Missouri winter can make it hard to go out and enjoy the area.

Here is a list of concerts, events, and festivals you can attend in the St. Louis area in Feb. 2024 that are indoors and warm.

Funny Girl: Jan. 23 to Feb. 4 at The Fabulous Fox Theater

The sensational Broadway revival dazzles with celebrated classic songs, including “Don’t Rain On My Parade,” “I’m the Greatest Star,” and “People.” This bittersweet comedy is the story of the indomitable Fanny Brice, a girl from the Lower East Side who dreamed of a life on the stage.

Disney On Ice: Find Your Hero: Feb. 1 to 4 at The Enterprise Center

With world-class ice skating and crowd-favorite Disney characters, Disney On Ice presents a show to Discover the hero inside us all. Sing along with Mirabel and her family, sail with Moana and Maui, go from sea to land with Ariel, go on an adventure with Rapunzel, and join Elsa in protecting her kingdom. 

Moby Dick: Feb. 6 to 25 at The Repertory Theatre of St. Louis

This revision of Herman Melville’s masterpiece follows Captain Ahab as he hunts for the Great White Whale. The Lookingglass Theater Company adaptation uses acrobatics and theatrics to mix madness and obsession into a dizzying tale. 

Drake with J Cole: Feb. 12 and 13 at the Enterprise Center

Go see Drake and J Cole as they perform their “It’s All a Blur – Big As The What?” tour. These dates are an expansion of Drake’s 2023 “It’s All a Blur” tour with new music from his latest album, “For All The Dogs”.

Mama Mia: Feb. 13 to 18 at The Fabulous Fox Theater

The almost 25-year-old musical will take the stage at The Fabulous Fox, bringing the audience to Greece. The story is about an unforgettable wedding, a mother, a daughter, and 3 men who may be her dad. 

The Plain White T’s: Feb. 15 at Delmar Hall

The Plain White T’s visit St. Louis while on their “Fired Up” tour across the United States. This rock band will play songs from their newest self-titled album as well as fan favorites from older albums.

Carmina Burana with the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra: Feb. 17 and 18 at the Stifel Theater

This show features soprano Ying Fang in her SLSO debut as well as conductors Stéphane Denève, Lera Auerbach, and Richard Wagner. Carl Orff’s “Carmina Burana” is a cantata based on 24 poems from the medieval collection. This work includes songs of joy, love, and celebration.

Lift Every Voice: A Black History Month Celebration: Feb. 23 at the Stifel Theater

Join the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra and the IN UNISON Chorus for a one-of-a-kind celebration of Black History Month. Led by conductor Kevin McBeth, the IN UNISON Chorus, which will celebrate its 30th anniversary in 2024, is dedicated to the performance and preservation of Black American musical expression.

Company: The Smash Hit Musical Comedy: Feb. 27 to Mar. 10 at the Fabulous Fox Theater

This five-Tony Award-winning musical comedy will be coming to the St. Louis Fabulous Fox. The revelatory new production of Stephen Sondheim and George Furth’s groundbreaking musical comedy is at once boldly sophisticated, deeply insightful, and downright hilarious. It’s Bobbie’s 35th birthday party, and all her friends keep asking, “Why aren’t you married? Why can’t you find the right man? Isn’t it time to settle down and start a family?” As Bobbie searches for answers, she discovers why being single, being married, and being alive in the 21st century could drive a person crazy.