Lindenwood Student Involvement organises events to attend in February

Outside+the+Student+Involvement+office%2C+where+CAB+members+work+hard+to+organize+campus+events.+Located+on+the+third+level+of+Evans+Commons.++Photo+by+Lauren+Pennock+
Photo by Lauren Pennock
Outside the Student Involvement office, where CAB members work hard to organize campus events. Located on the third level of Evans Commons.
Photo by Lauren Pennock

Lindenwood University’s Student Involvement office encourages students to enjoy their Feb. events.

All events for Feb. held by Student Involvement are listed below, with the help of Samantha Sorrick, the Program Coordinator for Campus Activities in the Student Involvement offices.

• Trip to the City Museum

On Feb. 2, the Campus Activities Board (CAB) is organizing a trip to the City Museum for students. Students will explore the City Museum and all its interactive exhibits from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Only 45 students can go, and the spots have already been filled. 

• Valentine’s Day

On Feb. 14, CAB is hosting a Valentine’s Day event in Evans Commons Dining Hall. From 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. there will be flowers, sweet treats, and more for any visiting students. Students are encouraged to come by and enjoy the Valentine’s Day festivities with friends or loved ones.

• Bowling Night

The last event Student Involvement and CAB held in February is Bowling Night on the 23 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Up to 45 students can RSVP through this link. Costs for two bowling games, shoes, and refreshments from the concession stand. Students will need to provide their transportation to Plaza Lanes Bowling Center. 

Keep a look out for flyers or posts on Involve U about future events from Student Involvement and make sure to RSVP to some of the limited-space events before they fill up.